Answered By: GMercyU Librarian
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016     Views: 18

To see whether the Library has electronic access to this article, go to the Electronic Journals link on the Library's homepage.  Type in the exact name of the journal (not the article).  If the Library has electronic access to that journal, a list of research databases that contain it will appear below the title.  Click on one of these to access the journal and then click on the year and volume/issue number to get to the specific journal issue that contains your article.  Look for the PDF full-text or HTML full-text link to get to the full-text of your article.

If the Library does not have access to this journal (and the article in it), you may place a request to get it for free from another library.  Go to the Interlibrary Loan link on the Library's homepage, login with your GMercyU username and password, and fill out the form with all of the details about the article.  When we receive the article, we will send it to your GMercyU email address.

Please ask the librarians at the Reference Desk or call us at 215-646-7300 ext. 21484 if you have any questions.

Chat with a Librarian